Terms and Conditions
1. ONLY POSTCARD ENTRIES ACCEPTED.
CLOSING DATE - Entry cards must be received by post to Wollemi Pine UK no later than 17.00 1st February 2008.
2. The competition is open to all citizens of the UK and ROI aged 18 or over. Employees of Tourism New South Wales, Emirates, Wollemi Pine UK and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this Competition will not be eligible.
3. Entry limited to one per Wollemi Pine purchased.
4. An eligible entrant must be an individual and must submit an entry in the form provided by Wollemi Pine UK under this promotion including their name, address and e-mail address.
5. By entering, all eligible entrants agree to abide by all of these General Rules. Wollemi Pine UK reserves the right, with or without cause, to exclude entrants and withhold prizes for violating any of these General Rules. Wollemi Pine UK reserves the right to amend these General Rules if required.
6. The first correct entrant drawn at random will win a holiday to Sydney, Australia, including, flights, accommodation and other additions as stated overleaf.
7. The holiday is valid for 1 year from the date of the draw.
8. Travel is valid from the following departure points: Heathrow, Gatwick, Birmingham, Manchester and Glasgow. Airline travel dates are restricted, and are subject to availability. Transport timings and routings are provided by the airline, and can be subject to change.
9. Accommodation offered is on a 'room only' basis. Any other costs incurred during the stay apart from those stated in the prize details will be for the prize winner to pay.
10. Travel to and from UK airports or incidental expenses are not included.
11. The prize winner may have to pay some local airport taxes which are not pre-payable on the ticket.
12. The prize winner is responsible for arranging their own passport, comprehensive travel insurance and visa if applicable.
13. There is no cash or other alternative to the prize stated and the prize is not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
14. Airline tickets are non-rerouteable, non-transferable (to another person or airline), non-upgradeable, non-refundable and have no cash value. Skywards Miles cannot be accrued when travelling on these tickets. Complimentary domestic add-ons and chauffeur drive service does not apply.
15. On 11th February 2008 Wollemi Pine UK representatives will draw at random the winning entry from all the correct and valid entries received before the closing date as specified.
16. The judge's decision is final and binding on the entrants. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winners will be notified within seven days from the draw date. All reasonable endeavours will be made to contact the winners during this time. If the winner cannot be contacted before this time, the promoter reserves the right to re-draw a winner from the correct entries which were received before the closing date as specified at entry.
18. By entering this prize draw, any subsequent prize winners agree to allow the free use of their names, photographs and general locations for publicity and news purposes during this and future promotions by Wollemi Pine UK.
20. Completion and submission of the prize postcard will be deemed to be acceptance of these General Rules.
21. The promoter of this prize draw is Wollemi Pine UK c/o Kernock Park Plants - headquarters in Cornwall, United Kingdom.